Re: [Maturity Model] Processes and procedures for the sub-group

Thanks, Mary Jo. APA will need to look at what's on line, and we'll
certainly schedule planning time with David and Sheri before we lock
anything revised in.

Communications will come either via public-apa or public-rqtf, we
haven't yet decided what might work best. All this should become clear
in the next week or so, and we should be back in action under APA in
April.

So, please help spread the word to get everyone registered for APA
membership.