Re: 2nd screen charter -- timing problem with pending review qu -- can you reply today?

+Francois ...

Dear Judy, Francois:

APA has removed it's block on the Second Screen charter.

I want to specifically thank Francois for his prompt and very specific

We started in private email, eventually moved to the APA list and also
discussed our concerns during APA teleconferences. It took longer than
we would have wished, but the hollidays intervened, and we wanted to be
careful because we'd worked so hard at getting our alternative media
needs addressed in the HTML 5 specification back some 7-9 years ago.

We asked general questions, and Francois always responded with germane
particulars demonstrating his knowledge of our needs and concerns.
Thanks for that, Francois, on behalf of APA.

We look forward to the API you will create, and all the great tools that
will come about as a result.

Best,

Janina

--