From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:10 AM
Subject: Registries and WCAG?
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello AG,

I recall that there has been discussion about the use of registries with
WCAG. If my memory is correct it was John Folio that first mentioned it,
possibly in relation to storing things like the autocomplete values for
1.3.5 (Identify Input Purpose), but I may be wrong about the detail.

I'm mentioning it now because the W3 Process CG has been trying to
figure out registries and could use some input from WG that might find
them useful.

The issue is here:
https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/168

Léonie.