Decision on CfC: Publish Content Usable as W3C Note

Colleagues:

Only messages of support have been received in response to the Call for
Consensus below. This publication is therefore agreed to as a consensus
decision of APA.

The head of thread for this CfC is here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2021Apr/0007.html

Janina and Becky
APA Co-Chairs

--