Re: Requesting A11y review for Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0

Thank you very much, Janina.

On a purely administrative level, is it o.k. if I copy the content of your mail into the issue? It is the place where we follow these reviews and that we will use in our final reports, and it would simplify things for us later.

Thank you again

Cheers,

Ivan

----