Re: Requesting A11y review for Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0

Dear Ivan, All:

I have completed reading through the DID specification as of today's
date:

https://www.w3.org/TR/did-core/

I note and appreciate your responses to our (nascent) accessibility
self-check instrument:

https://github.com/w3c/did-core/issues/105

I would agree there are no accessibility concerns in this specification.
Moreover, it does appear there are excellent opportunities to apply this
specification to various accessibility use cases--admittedly a different
matter.

My apologies for taking so long to complete this review. I do expect we
will clear our various tracking checks during today's APA call at Noon
(Boston).

Best,

Janina

--