Re: [TIME SENSITIVE] 48 hours left for Verifiable Credentials charter vote

Hi Katie,

I agree that this would be an important use-case, but in the context of
Personalization, I am also curious about using this as a form of 'manifest'
or authenticated "preferences" mechanism: more of a technology to
technology communication versus a technology to agency (local government
services) communication.

I'm thinking more along the lines of what Gregg Vanderheiden is pursuing
with GPII <https://gpii.net> and more specifically
https://gpii.net/content/auto-personalization &
https://gpii.net/content/private-preference-permission-system.

Manu, does that make sense?