Re: HTML Accessibility Review

Janina,

Thank you very much for this concrete statement. I'm just in the process
of rounding up all the review feedback, and your email has timely made
that task much easier.

If things go according to plan, the expectation is that this process
will repeat when the July 2020 review draft of HTML is produced by the
WHATWG. In the meantime, if there are issues APA is keen to be resolved
before then, the discussion should continue via issues on the Github
repo for the HTML standard.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical