Re: Request for guidance from AGWG re mathematical markup

Hi Janina, I will attend this meeting and give some updates on a number of these fronts as I am sure George can as well, and thanks to George things in Chemistry has not stalled ;)

Thanks
EOM
Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre