Re: ACTION-2239: Review media queries level 5

There is now a Wiki page for our collection of use cases for envisioned
media features for personalization:
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Media_features_use_cases_for_personalizatio
n>
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Media_features_use_cases_for_personalization
.  Feel free to add your features and descriptions.

At the end, I have added a section on "Other use cases that would replace
the need for a user style sheet".  This section includes proposed media
"parameters" that would be useful to eliminate the need for creating a user
style sheet.  This would require a different mechanism than media queries;
but we may be able to discuss this need with css wg in the context of media
queries.

The goal of this document is to discuss it with the CSS working group for
the development of Media Queries Level 5
<https://www.w3.org/TR/mediaqueries-5/> .

Best regards,

Gottfried