No teleconference Wednesday 25 September

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 04:55:17 -0400
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Colleagues:

As previously agreed, there is no APA teleconference this Wednesday 25
September. Our next call will be next Wednesday 2 October.

Meanwhile, there is a trove of useful information in our minutes from
multiple joint meetings during TPAC. I'll be extracting that data into
topic specific links ahead of our call next week.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka