WHATWG accessibility GitHub team

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 07:31:23 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, webaim-forum@list.webaim.org, ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>, public-apa@w3.org
Hi all,

As mentioned during TPAC, in order to make following
accessibility-related matters easier across WHATWG standards there's a
GitHub team named whatwg/a11y that's open to anyone to join and will
be copied on relevant issues. (The copying then results in GitHub
notifications which might result in an email depending on your
settings.)

If you want to be added you can contact LĂ©onie Watson, myself, or file
an issue as described on our team documentation at
https://github.com/whatwg/meta/blob/master/GITHUB-TEAMS.md.

If you want to view existing accessibility-related issues you can use
https://github.com/search?q=org%3Awhatwg+label%3Aaccessibility.

Please do let me know if there are any questions.

Kind regards,

Anne