Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Support for Audiobook Manifest

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 04:34:19 -0400
To: Accessible Platform Architectures Administration <public-apa-admin@w3.org>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, "Reid, Wendy" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>, "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, Marisa DeMeglio <marisa.demeglio@gmail.com>, Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Colleagues:

No objections and only email in support of advancing this specification
have been received. This Call for Consensus is therefore agreed as a
consensus decision of APA which now formally supports advancement of
this specification.

The head of thread of this CfC is here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2019Oct/0002.html

With apologies for the somewhat misleading "Subject:" of this CfC thread,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow