Decision on CfC: Support for Audiobook

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 04:29:18 -0400
To: Accessible Platform Architectures Administration <public-apa-admin@w3.org>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, "Reid, Wendy" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>, "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, Marisa DeMeglio <marisa.demeglio@gmail.com>, Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Colleagues:

Review of the Call for Consensus below exposed both editorial and
substantive concerns which have now been rectified. This CfC is
therefore agreed as a consensus decision of APA which now formally
supports advancement of this specification as amended.

All issues raised, together with agreed edits are to be found in the
email chain of this CfC beginning at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2019Oct/0001.html

Best,

Janina