Re: W3C Workshop on Web Games - Position Paper

Hi Mat

One thought is you might want to add some consideration of games
controllers that act as multiple switch devices and other progressive
inputs? These aren't usually considerer to be "AT" as such but important
for games and other experiences.

For example, I have some *very* old USB games controllers that appear to
the OS as multiple USB HID switches. I'm not sure what the story is in
browsers these days but when I tried things like standard or even custom
events for these web side were just a dream.

The latest version of this is of course the new XBox Adaptive Controller.

There needs to be some way to map from HIDs to browser inputs I guess.
Or does this just work now a days?

Steve