From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:34 PM
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Subject: Pre CfC Check: Spoken Pronunciation Task Force

Colleagues:

Pursuant to authority to develop normative specifications granted to APA in our new Charter, and as discussed at several APA weekly teleconference calls, we are finalizing a Work Statement for a new APA Task Force on Spoken Pronunciation.

Please read carefully the draft Work Statement at:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/pronunciation/work-statement

We would like to close any edits to this document by next Monday at which time  we will issue a formal Call for Consensus onit.

If you have any proposed edits, questions, issues, or concerns of any kind on this proposed activity, please raise them by replying to this email before Monday.

Thank you!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:http://a11y.org

Chair, Accessible Platform Architectureshttp://www.w3.org/wai/apa

 This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.