Re: APA Announces Pronunciation Task Force

Hi Mitchell,

Interesting blog post - thanks for sharing. I've only been watching this
effort "over my shoulder" (as it were), but my understanding is that this
TF wants to significantly leverage SSML going forward, which appears to be
in line with at least some of your thoughts. (At this years TPAC I was able
to connect the final SSML spec editor to some of the key people behind this
TF effort, which is how and why I know this).

I'd strongly encourage you to look to get involved with this TF, as you
clearly have some user-experience feedback to offer.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good