Re: Updated draft charter for SVG work

John,

The Platform WG insisted on being the sole owners of the HTML AAM instead
of having a joint deliverable.  At least, that's what I remember from the
rechartering discussion earlier this year.  Personally I don't care - as
long as the work gets done!  I just think we should be consistent.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops