Updates to technology checklist

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:03:52 -0400
To: APA WG <public-apa@w3.org>
In January I asked for APA review
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Jan/0006.html> of a
draft Web Technology Accessibility Guidelines checklist, and in February
we sent it out for wide review
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2017JanMar/0244.html>.
We haven't received many comments, and most of the comments related to
the larger draft of Web Technology Accessibility Guidelines which wasn't
formally under review, but I've been continuing to work on it to get it
ready for delivery to the Advisory Committee later this month. It's been
renamed to Framework for Accessibility in the Specification of
Technologies (FAST) and moved to:

http://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/checklist

It should still be considered a draft but is one we expect to expose
more widely soon. Last chance for comments. Note complex comments may
need to be addressed in future versions after this version is sent to
the Advisory Committee.

Michael