WebRTC testing in WebEx

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:56:11 -0400
To: APA WG <public-apa@w3.org>
You may have noticed that WebEx now offers an option to join
teleconferences within the browser using Web Real-Time Communications.
W3C Team has been testing it and wants to expand the test to WG
participants. Two tests are scheduled: Thursday 13 April at 9am ET (3pm
Paris/9pm Beijing/10pm Tokyo), and Tuesday 18 April at 2pm ET (11am PT).
If you are interested to participate in the test let me know off list
and I will send you the details. Michael