Re: ACTION-2101: Check with web platform chairs about a11y implications of service workers https://www.w3.org/tr/service-workers-1/ (Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group)

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:01:59 +0100
To: Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group <public-apa@w3.org>
We (WebPlat chairs) don't think there are any a11y implications in the
Service Workers spec, because it deals with offline caching and non-UI
service delivery.

If someone has time and interest in a read through anyway, that never
does any harm. But if that isn't possible, we don't forsee any issue.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem