feedback for micropub and decision policy

From: Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 07:50:32 -0400
To: "ext Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: "Michael Cooper" <cooper@w3.org>, "Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group" <public-apa@w3.org>

Hi Janina,

On July 6 I sent a draft response on Micropub to APA.  You were the only
response. I don't recall if feedback was ever forwarded to Micropub. Were
you going to send the feedback to Micropub or was I? Do we need any
additional discussion or a CfC (ick)?

Your email on the decision policy has me a bit worried about too many CfCs
being made. I am not in favor CfCs for responses for pubs unless they were
controversial.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality

0F645132.gif
(image/gif attachment: 0F645132.gif)