Background on FW: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

Colleagues,

With the transition to the new APA mailing list, I have been asked to
include a pointer to previous discussion on this topic captured elsewhere
at W3C,
​primarily
for archival purposes.

The initial thread started here: