W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-apa@w3.org > August 2016

Re: Minutes: APA Web Payments Telecon, Thursday, 18 August

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:47:38 -0400
Message-ID: <CAEy-OxEtS4epU+R68Uk+G8=6kLRisDaaDkBOvsQ-4=UvQqVxow@mail.gmail.com>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Sorry I missed. Was presenting deliverables to a client...

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545

On Aug 18, 2016 7:58 AM, "Shane McCarron" <shane@spec-ops.io> wrote:

> I took very light minutes today.  You can see them at
> https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html
>
> An snapshot of the drafty minutes is below.
>
>
> [image: W3C] <http://www.w3.org/>
> - DRAFT -Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference18
> Aug 2016
>
> See also: IRC log <http://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-irc>
> Attendees
> PresentJanina, ShaneM, LJWatsonRegretsChairJaninaScribeShaneM
> Contents
>
>    - Topics <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#agenda>
>       1. preview agenda with items from two minutes
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item01>
>       2. Draft A11y Statement Discussion
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item02>
>       3. preview agenda with items from two minutes
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item03>
>       4. PAUR Recruiting
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item04>
>       5. next and future meetings
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item05>
>       6. Draft A11y Statement Discussion
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item06>
>       7. PAUR Recruiting
>       <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item07>
>    - Summary of Action Items
>    <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#ActionSummary>
>    - Summary of Resolutions
>    <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> in an ironic twist. the web payments working group has changed its
> schedule so that it conflicts with THIS MEETING. Kill me.
>
> <janina_> Wow, Shane! That's indeed ironic. Are we best not to meet
> today? What's your druthers on that.
>
> Let's meet. It should be short I think. Then I can switch over.
>
> <janina_> OK.
>
> <janina_> Shane, not hearing you. You came, but then you went!
>
> kk
>
> <janina_> Can you hear me?
>
> <janina_> Argh. I may need a restart
>
> <janina_> Simplest for me is a reboot sorry!
>
> <LJWatson> prsent+ LJWatson
>
> <scribe> scribe: ShaneM
> preview agenda with items from two minutesDraft A11y Statement Discussion
>
> Janina: DO we need to shift the meeting time?
>
> LJWatson: I would be okay with 30 minutes earlier.
>
> janina_: I cannot
>
> ShaneM: Let's leave it here.
>
> janina_: next meeting is 1 Sept
> preview agenda with items from two minutesPAUR Recruitingnext and future
> meetingsDraft A11y Statement Discussion
>
> janina_: do we have final language?
>
> ShaneM: we were supposed to add WCAG
>
> janina_: How about somthing referencing "established W3C Accessibility
> Guidelines"?
>
> LJWatson: That looks pretty good.
>
> janina_: I hate to be anitpicker but the conclusions are too limiting.
> What about APIs with impact.
>
> ShaneM: This is just an example. Not something that would always be used.
>
> janina_: but this should not look like if there is a lack of UI always
> means there are no a11y conclusions
>
> LJWatson: looks good.
>
> ShaneM: I will do the wordsmithing and recirculate.
> PAUR Recruiting
>
> janina_: Katie's mails made some people appear.
> ... I have some new people to follow up with. THere might be as many as 6
> or 7 people to work on the PAUR.
> ... I will try to get them here for 1 Sep.
>
> site topic: meeting with WPIG at TPAC
>
> janina_: timeout problem should be dropped in everyone's lap. AT can't do
> it.
> ... Joanie's revelation was a shock. We need help elsewhere.
>
> ShaneM: We need information from IG participants
> ... another way we can recruit is F2F at the IG and other activities.
> Let's share the love.
>
> janina_: Judy has been asking about pushing in WAI Payments about a11y
> report. Is this related to the API and no UI issue?
>
> ShaneM: probably
> ... long description of the architecture...
>
> janina_: there will hopefully be new people at the next meeting.
> Summary of Action ItemsSummary of Resolutions[End of minutes]
> ------------------------------
> Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl
> <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> version
> 1.144 (CVS log <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
> $Date: 2016/08/18 14:53:23 $
> ------------------------------
> Scribe.perl diagnostic output[Delete this section before finalizing the
> minutes.]
>
> This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.144  of Date: 2015/11/17 08:39:34
> Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
>
> Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)
>
> Succeeded: s/IF/IG/
> Found Scribe: ShaneM
> Inferring ScribeNick: ShaneM
> Present: Janina ShaneM LJWatson
> Found Date: 18 Aug 2016
> Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html
> People with action items:
>
>
> [End of scribe.perl
> <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> diagnostic
> output]
>
> --
> Shane McCarron
> Projects Manager, Spec-Ops
>
Received on Friday, 19 August 2016 01:48:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:23:01 UTC