W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-apa@w3.org > August 2016

Minutes: APA Web Payments Telecon, Thursday, 18 August

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:57:13 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJdbnODo2yVhuu7za4PM2=CnhopBjdEnCV3rjb067ONHt=t5Hg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group <public-apa@w3.org>
I took very light minutes today.  You can see them at
https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html

An snapshot of the drafty minutes is below.


[image: W3C] <http://www.w3.org/>
- DRAFT -Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference18
Aug 2016

See also: IRC log <http://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-irc>
Attendees
PresentJanina, ShaneM, LJWatsonRegretsChairJaninaScribeShaneM
Contents

   - Topics <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#agenda>
      1. preview agenda with items from two minutes
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item01>
      2. Draft A11y Statement Discussion
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item02>
      3. preview agenda with items from two minutes
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item03>
      4. PAUR Recruiting
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item04>
      5. next and future meetings
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item05>
      6. Draft A11y Statement Discussion
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item06>
      7. PAUR Recruiting
      <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#item07>
   - Summary of Action Items
   <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#ActionSummary>
   - Summary of Resolutions
   <https://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary>

------------------------------

in an ironic twist. the web payments working group has changed its schedule
so that it conflicts with THIS MEETING. Kill me.

<janina_> Wow, Shane! That's indeed ironic. Are we best not to meet today?
What's your druthers on that.

Let's meet. It should be short I think. Then I can switch over.

<janina_> OK.

<janina_> Shane, not hearing you. You came, but then you went!

kk

<janina_> Can you hear me?

<janina_> Argh. I may need a restart

<janina_> Simplest for me is a reboot sorry!

<LJWatson> prsent+ LJWatson

<scribe> scribe: ShaneM
preview agenda with items from two minutesDraft A11y Statement Discussion

Janina: DO we need to shift the meeting time?

LJWatson: I would be okay with 30 minutes earlier.

janina_: I cannot

ShaneM: Let's leave it here.

janina_: next meeting is 1 Sept
preview agenda with items from two minutesPAUR Recruitingnext and future
meetingsDraft A11y Statement Discussion

janina_: do we have final language?

ShaneM: we were supposed to add WCAG

janina_: How about somthing referencing "established W3C Accessibility
Guidelines"?

LJWatson: That looks pretty good.

janina_: I hate to be anitpicker but the conclusions are too limiting. What
about APIs with impact.

ShaneM: This is just an example. Not something that would always be used.

janina_: but this should not look like if there is a lack of UI always
means there are no a11y conclusions

LJWatson: looks good.

ShaneM: I will do the wordsmithing and recirculate.
PAUR Recruiting

janina_: Katie's mails made some people appear.
... I have some new people to follow up with. THere might be as many as 6
or 7 people to work on the PAUR.
... I will try to get them here for 1 Sep.

site topic: meeting with WPIG at TPAC

janina_: timeout problem should be dropped in everyone's lap. AT can't do
it.
... Joanie's revelation was a shock. We need help elsewhere.

ShaneM: We need information from IG participants
... another way we can recruit is F2F at the IG and other activities. Let's
share the love.

janina_: Judy has been asking about pushing in WAI Payments about a11y
report. Is this related to the API and no UI issue?

ShaneM: probably
... long description of the architecture...

janina_: there will hopefully be new people at the next meeting.
Summary of Action ItemsSummary of Resolutions[End of minutes]
------------------------------
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> version
1.144 (CVS log <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2016/08/18 14:53:23 $
------------------------------
Scribe.perl diagnostic output[Delete this section before finalizing the
minutes.]

This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.144  of Date: 2015/11/17 08:39:34
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/IF/IG/
Found Scribe: ShaneM
Inferring ScribeNick: ShaneM
Present: Janina ShaneM LJWatson
Found Date: 18 Aug 2016
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2016/08/18-apa-minutes.html
People with action items:


[End of scribe.perl
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> diagnostic
output]

-- 
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops
Received on Thursday, 18 August 2016 14:58:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 18:55:22 UTC