Re: Web Platform charter under development

It might make sense for the HTML AAM work to be done alongside the other
AAM work within the ARIA WG. Of the three current editors only one
(Steve) is a member of WP, whereas they are all members of the ARIA WG I
believe.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem