Decision on CfC: Publish Remote Meetings as W3C Note

Colleagues:

This Call for Consensus (CfC) received numerous messages of support, and
one message of objection.

With overwhelming support for publication this CfC is approved as a
consensus decision of APA (with objection) and publication will now
proceed.

Pursuant to our published Decision Policy[1] we document that the
objection received from one responder claimed that no COGA publication is
cited by the Remote Meetings publication.  This objection is documented
in the following two email messages:

1.)	On Tuesday 5 July:
	https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0003.html

2.)	On Wednesday 6 July:
	https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0005.html

The rationale explaining how this document is organized and how COGA input was considered is documented here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0009.html

Furthermore, APA documents the receipt of COGA comments on our draft
publication, which were received in a Google Doc attached to a github issue
filed by a COGA Co-Facilitator in December 2021. Those comments and
their disposition are documented here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0004.html

We further note that <a href="https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/">COGA's
Content Usable Note</a> is formally acknowledged in the bibliography of
Accessibility of Remote Meetings, and that such comment as was received
has been incorporated in the document.

Noting also that we can always update our publication, we have determined to
proceed with publication at this time and take up any proposed updates
in a subsequent version of this publication.

The head of thread for this CfC is here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jun/0020.html

Janina and Matthew,
APA Co-Chairs

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/decision-policy