Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish Remote Meetings as W3C Note

Dear Lisa:

Your -1 and your comments on this Call for Consensus are confusing me.

I note that RQTF formally received comments from COGA on our Remote
Meetings document in December 2021, filed by COGA as a github issue in
the APA github repository:

https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/264

These were processed (by hand) into the github issues we needed them to
be by Scott:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rqtf/2022Jan/0006.html

All of those were processed and their dispositions documented. Here's our list:

292        CLOSED COGA feedback edits: 6. Holding accessible hybrid meetings         remote-meetings             2022-03-14 06:23:57 +0000 UTC
291        CLOSED COGA feedbackedits : 5.1 Hosting accessible remote meetings     remote-meetings             2022-03-14 09:10:31 +0000 UTC
290        CLOSED COGA feedback edits: 4.1.1 Relevance of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines           remote-meetings 2022-03-14 10:09:13 +0000 UTC
289        CLOSED COGA feedback edits: 3.3.2 Relevance of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines           remote-meetings 2022-03-16 08:33:22 +0000 UTC
288        CLOSED COGA feedback edits: Section 3.1 Selecting an accessible remote meeting platform              remote-meetings 2022-03-15 06:19:04 +0000 UTC
287        CLOSED COGA feedback edits: 1.2 Types of remote meeting platforms      remote-meetings             2022-03-15 06:46:09 +0000 UTC
286        CLOSED COGA feedback: Section 5.3 additions remote-meetings             2022-03-15 07:40:06 +0000 UTC
285        CLOSED COGA feedback: Section 5.1 additions remote-meetings             2022-03-15 07:33:55 +0000 UTC
284        CLOSED COGA feedback: Section 4 additions remote-meetings             2022-03-15 07:10:08 +0000 UTC
283        CLOSED COGA feedback: Section 3 additions remote-meetings             2022-03-15 06:57:46 +0000 UTC
264        CLOSED COGA TF feedback on Remote Meetings draft - cognitive accessibility considerations still need to be incorporated 2022-01-11 08:46:33 +0000 UTC

Furthermore, a second wide review publication was announced via the WAI
Announce list in May:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-announce/2022AprJun/0002.html

We did not hear from COGA (nor anyone) on this "last call" second public
review draft, which is why it's now out for CfC.

So, I'm at a loss to understand your stated comments at this stage. Is it possible
our work on COGA comments was somehow forgotten in the flurry of other
activity? In any case I can't see how we left COGA concerns out of the
Remote Meetings document. Seems RQTF did indeed perform their due
diligence by those COGA issues that were communicated to RQTF beginning
with github issue #264.

Best,

Janina

--