Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Update WAI-Adapt Cr Decision

+1

On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 11:19 Janina Sajka (janina@rednote.net) <
janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> Colleagues:
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to the Accessible Platform
> Architectures (APA) Working Group proposing  two specific and necessary
> additions to the working draft we approved for advancement to Candidate
> Recommendation as logged here:
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0022.html
>
> The two additions are enumerated below. These are required in order for
> our specification to advance, but this CfC is also required because
> normative additions to our previously approved draft are being proposed.
>
> The two additions are now reflected in the current Editor's Draft of the
> specification as follows:
>
> 1.)     A normative conformance section detailing RFC2119 requirements on
> user agents:
>
> https://w3c.github.io/adapt/content/#conformance
>
> 2.)     The required Appendix of Exit Criteria which must be fulfilled in
> order for this specification to advance from Candidate Recommendation to
> Proposed Recommendation status. This is the evidence we will gather and
> document from implementations during the Candidate Recommendation phase of
> this specification:
>
> https://w3c.github.io/adapt/content/#candidate-recommendation-exit-criteria
>
> ***Action to Take***
>
> This CfC is now open for objection, comment, as well as statements of
> support via email. Silence will be interpreted as support, though messages
> of support are certainly welcome.
>
> If you object to this proposed action, or have comments concerning this
> proposal, please respond by replying on list to this message no later than
> 23:59 (Midnight) Boston Time, Monday 29 August.
>
> NOTE: This Call for Consensus is being conducted in accordance with the
> APA Decision Policy published at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/decision-policy
>
> Janina and Matthew,
> APA Co-Chairs
>
> --
>
> Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
> Accessibility Consultant https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

> Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures     http://www.w3.org/wai/apa
>
> Linux Foundation Fellow
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/board-of-directors-2/
>

> --
[image: Lionel Wolberger]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
[image: UserWay.org]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
[image: Phone Icon] +1 (415) 800-4557 <+14158004557>
[image: Envelope Icon]
lionel@userway.org <lionel@userway.org>
[image: Schedule with Me]
<https://userway.org/s/lionel?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
Important Reads: Accessibility and SEO Impact
<https://userway.org/blog/the-impact-of-accessibility-on-seo/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
 & Accessibility Tax Credits
<https://userway.org/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-web-accessibility-tax-benefits/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>