Decision on CfC: Publish Maturity Model FPWD

Colleagues:

The Call for Consensus (CfC) below received only messages of support. It
is therefore agreed to as a consensus decision of APA, and publication
will now proceed.

The head of thread for this CfC is here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Aug/0001.html

Best,

Janina

--