Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish COGA Wide Review

Hi, Judy:

You're not the first to be confused by the template subject line in APA
calls for consensus. It once served as something of a flag, but no
longer functions that way. I will adjust the template for future CfC
calls.

Meanwhile, this CfC is open until midnight (Boston) this coming Tuesday
5 May.

Thanks for your opening comments, and please feel free to take the
additional comment time to expand on them if you like.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka