Decision on CfC: Distributed Trace Comment Request

Colleagues:

As no objections have been received in response to the Call for
Consensus below, this CfC is therefore agreed to as a consensus decision
of APA and our comment will be forwarded.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2019Jan/0000.html

Best,

Janina

--