Decision on CfC: RQTF Work Statement

Colleagues:

Only messages of support to this CfC were received. It is, therefore, agreed as a
consensus decision of APA, and we will now move to form the RQTF
according to the agreed Work Statement.

For the record the head of thread on this CfC can be found at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2016Jun/0000.html

Janina