Re: Call for Adoption: Private State Tokens/Private Tokens Work Stream

I support our CG adopting a work stream for private tokens work.

I also would be fine to adopt this draft as part of that work. It sounds
like there are changes to the draft that are planned or would generally
receive consensus to better harmonize with the IETF privacypass work and
that seems like an important step, and I'm happy for the CG to be
involved in doing that or in adopting the draft once that's complete. I
don't know exactly what the bar is or should be for adopting a Community
Group work item; my thinking was that it was lower than standardization.
I've looked at the proposal briefly and it doesn't seem like a finalized
design and so I don't know all the implications of the design or its
likely breadth of adoption.

I also would be fine with our focusing more of work stream time on
requirements, use case and applications of private tokens. In either
case, it seems like useful input to any authors working on Private State
Tokens and in setting us up for a Working Group (or scoping a
deliverable for some existing Working Group) on whatever design is
likely to be implemented and need standardization.

Cheers,
Nick