Re: Sam Bouso - Nomination for co-chair - Anti-Fraud

Unfortunately we've currently filled all 3 co-chair slots based on the
co-chairs ends up stepping down, we'll do another call for chairs and Sam
can volunteer then.

-Steven

--

 Steven Valdez |  Chrome Privacy Sandbox |  svaldez@google.com |  Cambridge,