Fwd: Three documents by Web Annotation Working Group are W3C Proposed Recommendations (Call for Review)

Guys, we have made it!

The next important job for all of us is to have enough (hopefully positive:-) votes for the review. Please, all of you should call out to your respective AC representative. I took the liberty to cc this mail to all persons who were active in the group at some point in the past and who are part of a member organization…

Thanks to all!

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C