Re: proposal for errata management & life after rec

After having had some brainstorming on this today, the errata script has been set up:

https://www.w3.org/annotation/errata/ <https://www.w3.org/annotation/errata/>

Editors, I have added the following statement to the respec structure:

	errata: "https://www.w3.org/annotation/errata/",

do not forget to make a pull from github before you edit the documents

Ivan

----