Annotation Vocabulary tests updated

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 14:21:51 -0600
To: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
Okay.... after some wrangling of various branches, here is where we are at:

   1. There are two different implementations that have been used to test
   the vocabulary.  These were run via automation tools that are in [1].
   2. There are "manual" tests that mirror the automated tests.  These are
   in the same WPT branch as above.
   3. There are test results and implementation reports in [2].

Gregg is doing a little tuning to his automated tests (thanks Gregg!) As
soon as that is checked in and there is a PR, I will merge it in and push
the resulting stuff into the WPT master and get it merged in.  This step is
NOT required for us to move forward.  It is just something we need to
finish.

Thanks for everyone's help and patience while we pulled together this last
piece.

[1]
https://github.com/Spec-Ops/web-platform-tests/tree/annotation-vocabulary-setup
[2] http://w3c.github.io/test-results/annotation-vocab/README.md