Today's F2F: An apology

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 14:18:04 -0600
To: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
I apologize to the group for my outburst today.  I have no real excuse.
That task has been on my list for months.  I feel like I even said I would
try to get to it in a recent meeting. I am trying to ensure your specs get
through CR, because we at Spec-Ops said we would. We stand by that
commitment, and I don't want my vitriol earlier today to lead anyone to
think otherwise.  Once I finish the annotation-model reporting changes, I
will dig into the vocabulary report.  No one else needs to do this.

Sorry.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops