Anchors in reports

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 14:18:45 -0500
To: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>
I have added anchors to all the subtests in the generated reports.  These
anchors are consistent across reports.  So if a given test/subtest appears
it will have the same ID in each of the three reports generated (all,
less-than-2, and complete-fails).

The naming scheme expands on the existing scheme in the reports:

subtest-M-N

Where M is the test number (starting from 0) and N is the subtest number
(starting from 0).

Note that if we re-order the tests, these numbers will change.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops