Re: [web-annotation] Web resources SHOULD be dereferencable via their IRI

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 08:57:54 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@iherman

> Which  of course it is fine, because this is what webarch and the
other documents say but, then, it **seems to be superfluous to
repeat** in the WA Recommendation a statement that is already stated
by other, authoritative groups.

I do agree that it would be redundant, in the case that WA
Recommendation and the Other Recommendations would be consistent.
However, according to my level of understanding, inthe current
situation it is not the case.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at