Re: [web-annotation] Next, Prev, First, Last in AnnotationCollection/AnnotationPage

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 10:09:00 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
(admin comment)

@gsergiu, I have the impression that what you want to change is not
editorial but substantial. At this point, with (as we plan) only a few
 weeks away from a PR transition, any substantial change would
seriously set back the progress of the work (restarting CR, etc). Of
course, it there was a really serious technical issue then we would
have no choice, but I do not have the impression it is the case.

I would propose to:

1. set the issue as 'Postponed', ie, possible improvement for a next
version of the document
2. remove this issue from the V1 PR (or V1 Rec) milestone.

You did hint at this possibility; do you agree for me to proceed?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at