Re: [web-annotation] Web resources SHOULD be dereferencable via their IRI

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 07:31:06 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@iherman  well, what you make accessible only in intranet, I will not
call it as being a web resource. A database, or an information that is
 accessible only in Intranet is not a Web Resource, is an internal
resource only. They might be similar to Web Resources and use the same
 technologies ... that's why I don't recomment MUST, but I consider
that the main stream of implementations MUST use dereferencable
resources. But ... some particular implementations MAY not do it, but
these are likely to be the exceptions and not the "main stream" for
implementation. Therefore I find SHOULD as being the more correct
message to be sent to implementors.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at