Re: [web-annotation] Web resources SHOULD be dereferencable via their IRI

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 15:44:46 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

Non information resources fit under "web resource" but not "external
web resource" as they do not have representations.

We also have no way of enforcing SHOULDs or MUSTs for terminology.  If
 anything, we should remove the RFC2119 styling from the MAYs in the
terminology section.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at