Re: [web-annotation] Selector/media table

In relation to the two question marks related to PDF.
I've always been annotating the PDFs after HTML rendering (pdf.js sort of
thing).
I am not sure that is directly possible in the native PDF format, which I
am assuming the 'PDF (application/pdf)' means?
Does anyone work directly with PDFs?

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Principal Knowledge and Software Engineer at PerkinElmer Innovation Lab

Assistant in Neuroscience at Mass General Hospital
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5156-2703