Re: Implementation: Anno4j

Hey Raphaël and Benjamin,

it's nice to see that you stumbled upon Anno4j. We are using Web
Annotations in a EU project and we had to find a way to make them available
for non semantic web experts. So we created Anno4j to simplify the RDF
writing and querying for Java developers. If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to contact us directly or use the Github ticket system.

Currently we are focusing two major issues:

- Adaption to the newer Web Annotation Data Model draft (March, 2016)
- Anno4j server module which implements the Web Annotation HTTP API (Web
Annotation Protocol)

Best regards,
Kai

Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr> schrieb am Do., 30. Juni 2016 um
16:13 Uhr:

--

_____________________________

Kai Schlegel (M.Sc.)

Chair of Distributed and Multimedia Information Systems (Prof. Kosch)

University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ