Re: [web-annotation] Justify each Motivation with a behavior

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:22:25 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I know that I brought a lot of confusion in this thread and there is
no consensus at all .. on the provided topic. Still I would like to
ask is this ticket should be closed, or deffered or splitt is several
smaller issues?

The main critisism that I see on this ticket is that it is a too
complex problem and we don't want to go into details of
complexity/implementation.
I can agree on this, at least for now ... but this still doesn't mean
that the issue is a valid one...
If the solution of creating smaller related issues is accepted I would
 like to address the relationship between Motivations and Actions, as
there is already a good (real) vocabulary of Actions under the
schema.org
As motivation is the intent to perform an action and the currently
proposed motivations seem to have all a coresponding Action in this
vocabulary..

https://schema.org/docs/full.html

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at