Re: [web-annotation] Embedding annotations in the target document

From: Sarven Capadisli via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:00:09 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@ivan What I've raised touches both 1 and 2 as you've listed in
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/87#issuecomment-175630091
 . The example I gave covers "footnotes and embedded
annotations/comments" as @shepazu mentioned. In addition to that, I
was hoping to have a clarification in the spec for oa:text so that it
can be used by either body or target. This is not currently prevented,
 so that's all good.

Putting URLs with fragments aside: I think of the above as "internal"
annotations, i.e., the body being in the same URL as target. An
"external" annotation would be where body and target are different
URLs.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by csarven
Please view or discuss this issue at