Re: [web-annotation] Restriction on 'purpose'

> On 21 Jan 2016, at 00:08, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

>  to terminology section and back ref from 4.1 to 3.3.
>
> Not so keen on the index -- that seems like the vocab doc repeated
in the model doc.

Would be much less formal. A bit like the table in the CSS spec: a
list of classes and terms, linked back to the places where they are
defined. The example on 'purpose', and my misunderstanding, shows that
 the plural in 'places' is important…

Again, it is not necessarily for this round. But I think it would be
useful on the long run.
> Perhaps we can link to examples in model from vocab?

That is a good idea in any case, but that is a different issue; JSON
users will not (necessarily) look at the vocab document.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at