Re: [web-annotation] Referring to Content in RDF

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:07:23 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

> On 19 Jan 2016, at 18:45, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> We should discuss how to ensure the ease of migration / upgrading
from the CG's work (that does use cnt) and the WG model. The intent of
 referring to it (informatively) was that we can clearly align our
work as the successor to the defunct Content in RDF work.

Then we can create an informative appendix describing the mapping. But
 not in the main text.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at